Computer Tech
Please login. If you do not have an account, register!
Computer Tech
Please login. If you do not have an account, register!
Computer Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Tech

Get help about technology, or answer people's questions!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  New PostsNew Posts  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please promote this forum by linking to this site wherever you can! We need users, and you can help!
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preferences

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

New PM

Forum

Topics being watched

Chatbox

Statistics

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed May 05, 2021 6:25 pm

Hey Everyone! (At this time, only wolfo9)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Technology Master
Administrator
Administrator
Technology Master

: DigiKid14 Here!
Excellent

Hey Everyone! (At this time, only wolfo9) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone! (At this time, only wolfo9)   Hey Everyone! (At this time, only wolfo9) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Hey everyone! My (User)-Name is obviously Technology Master, and this is one of my first forums I've joined. I actually just joined because my friend created this site (wolfo9) and I wanted to help rack up users, and help monitor the forums to make sure that all the rules were being followed. I know how to make video games, if anyone out there does also, i could use help from time to time, and I love anything technology related! I am VERY good in the Mac OSX Section, and I can help out with Jail-breaking iDevices, which, I think I'll post a topic on shortly, so there are no questions about that, and I also can help with Microsoft Windows problems, and modding.

To sum it up... I can do almost anything involving -
Microsoft Windows || Mac OSX || iPhones, iPods, iPads, iWhatevers. || Game Development || And just ask if you need anything more. ||

I hope to see everyone on the forums shortly! Very Happy

Technology Master

Last edited by Technology Master on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.digikid14.webs.com
wolfo9
Administrator
Administrator
wolfo9

: Site Admin
Excellent

Hey Everyone! (At this time, only wolfo9) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! (At this time, only wolfo9)   Hey Everyone! (At this time, only wolfo9) EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Welcome! Nice to have some staff now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://computer-tech.forumotion.com

Hey Everyone! (At this time, only wolfo9)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Computer Tech :: Computer Tech Website :: Computer Tech Center :: Hello/Goodbye-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com