Computer Tech
Please login. If you do not have an account, register!
Computer Tech
Please login. If you do not have an account, register!
Computer Tech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer Tech

Get help about technology, or answer people's questions!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  New PostsNew Posts  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Please promote this forum by linking to this site wherever you can! We need users, and you can help!
Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preferences

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

New PM

Forum

Topics being watched

Chatbox

Statistics

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Wed May 05, 2021 6:25 pm

Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loma44

Excellent

Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7   Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:31 pm

I just upgraded my Pavilion a1644x from XP to Windows 7, and I can not find the drivers for the SD/flash/etc., memory card reader. The cards don't show up under "My Computer", and the reader does not show up in the device manager at all, even after doing "scan for hardware changes". I'm sure it's just that a driver needs to be installed, but there is no driver listed for the memory card reader on the page with the other drivers for this machine. I tried looking for Vista 32 drivers, too, since those should probably work on Windows 7. No luck.

Does anyone know where I can find this driver?
Back to top Go down
Technology Master
Administrator
Administrator
Technology Master

: DigiKid14 Here!
Excellent

PostSubject: Re: Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7   Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 pm

I am not 100% sure on windows drivers. But, I am pretty sure that it should work without any driver installation, since those are pieces of hardware... Now I dont use windows that often, but try looking in the control panel for Add/Remove Software/Hardware, or something like that. If that doesn't work, plug in your flash media, and let your computer do its thing for about a minute. If nothing happens, We'll keep trying to help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.digikid14.webs.com
wolfo9
Administrator
Administrator
wolfo9

: Site Admin
Excellent

PostSubject: Re: Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7   Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:27 pm

You need to go to the manufacturer's site and check for downloadable drivers. If it came with a disc, use it.
Back to top Go down
https://computer-tech.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7   Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory Card reader drivers for Windows 7
Page 1 of 1